Wurf respects your privacy. Hence, this document outlines how we protect your privacy. Please read carefully to understand more. You may also refer to our Terms Of Service.
In this document, we list the types of information that we may collect from you on wurf.sg. Either by email, text, or other electronic messages between you and the Service (Wurf).
The policy does not extend to information collected by us offline or by other means (e.g. third party websites that we link to or other websites we may own).
And if we do make any changes to this policy, your continued use of the site (i.e. Service) will be considered an acceptance of those changes as well.
Thus, we recommend that you check the policy periodically for updates.
If you do not agree with our policy, do not use the Service.
1. Information We Collect
1.1. Direct Data Collection
If you use our contact form or social media pages, we can collect information like your first name, email, company name, etc. Or other information you choose to share with us through a comment or email.
Bear in mind that despite this information, we do not have any way to link your identity back to your usage of the site.
1.2. Automatic Data Collection
We currently collect statistical data. Information such as your IP address, device model, time spent on the site and browser whenever you use our site.
This is to improve, maintain and monitor our website traffic. As well as to avoid unwanted spam. Which means better service for you too!
As well as the date the items were purchased. And if any items are returned.
But we have no way to determine the number or buyers. Or any way to trace or link your purchase(s) back to you.
2. Our Use of Tracking Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic data collection include:
Cookies (or browser cookies)
Whenever you use the Service, we may place one or more cookies in your browser. Reasons explained above under Automatic Data Collection.
By default, most Web browsers are set to accept cookies.
You can refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. Which may result in limited access to the Service.
3. How We Use Your Information
We may use your personal information (if any) in good faith for the following reasons:
- To try and fulfill the reason you provided the information for in the first place
- Provide and improve on our service and website
- Send marketing communications (e.g. information regarding products, services and promotions, etc)
- Respond to law enforcement requests (if any) and others required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations
- For any other purpose (with your consent)
4. Disclosure of Your Information
There may be circumstances where we may need to disclose information that we collect (or that you provide) about our readers.
But this is usually not personal information that can identify any individual.
The receivers of this information may be:
- Our sponsor partners
- A potential buyer or successor of this site in future
- Other business partners that may provide services we do not
- A third party that we need to contact in order to fulfill a request that you have
- Authorities (e.g. legal or government) in order to fulfill a regulatory request or to report or resolve a matter that is crucial in order to protect the rights, property, or safety of Wurf, our team, our readers, or others.
5. Retention of Your Information
The exception for a longer retention period is statistical monitoring or requirement by law (e.g. tax, accounting or other legal purposes).
Other information that we do not need will be deleted, anonymized, or isolated and securely stored.
6. Protection of Your Information
We use and have the appropriate technical and organizational security measures in place to protect our website. And also, the security of any personal information we process.
However, please remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is fully secure.
So use of the Service is at your own risk.
7. Policy Updates
Any updated version will be effective as soon as it is up on the site.
8. Contacting Us
Last updated: December 17, 2020