Here are the best furniture shops in Singapore – there are actually a lot more than what we have listed.
Of these 11, you’ll find options for custom furniture, refurbished colonial antiques, and furniture of Scandinavian or modern influence that are currently in vogue!
Most of these have their own showroom that you can visit. But just so you know what to expect, we recommend that you read this post first!
1. Taylor B Fine Design Furniture Singapore
After moving to 65 Mohamed Sultan Road, Taylor B Fine Design now has multiple levels of furniture that you can browse through.
They have a broad range of styles covering Western and oriental design.
This is the best furniture shop to check in out in Singapore if you’re looking for a signature piece that stands out in your home! Like a luxurious bed frame!
- Ratings: 4.1 on Google from 145 reviews
- Address: 65 Mohamed Sultan Rd, Singapore 239003
- Contact: +65 9758 3598
Want restored quality vintage furniture? Noden is a good place to start!
Take your pick of their impressive curated collection of Danish mid-century furniture, with the help of the husband-and-wife team, Marko and Tawan!
Whose passion and knowledge of the pieces and their history is impressive!
The only thing that bugs us is that you can’t see the prices on the website. So you’ll just have to look while you’re there as each physical product in-store will carry a respective visible price tag!
- Ratings: 4.8 on Google from 95 reviews
- Address: 211 Henderson Rd, #02-02, Singapore 159552
- Contact: +65 6741 0190
You can choose to buy or preorder bespoke furniture on the spot at the large outlet, or online at Originals. The Indian Nomad range with recycled teak is particularly worth checking out.
The professional service is commendable and the quality of the pieces is notably better than Ikea’s!
And besides giving life to old furniture, new furniture is made from sustainable resources!
- Ratings: 4.4 on Google from 77 reviews
- Address: 1 Bukit Batok Street 22, #05-02/03, Singapore 659592
- Contact: +65 6471 9918
4. Attic Living
If you’ve no time to wait for your furniture to arrive, Attic Living has a local warehouse with many ready stock furniture!
You can see their trendy pieces (especially dining sets and sideboards) at their 2-story air conditioned showroom on Sims Ave.
Their strengths are the quality of the furniture and their after-sales service!
- Ratings: 4.9 on Google from 22 reviews
- Address: 65 Sims Ave, #01-02 Yi Xiu Building, Singapore 387418
- Contact: +65 9230 7175
5. Crate And Barrel
Crate And Barrel on Orchard Turn warrants a visit if you’re the sort that loves to entertain guests at your home!
As they have a very beautiful kitchen and dining products as well as other home decor. The high quality of the products justifies the higher prices. Plus, the staff is friendly and helpful!
Of the furniture, many lean towards modern designs.
- Ratings: 4.2 on Google from 251 reviews
- Address: 2 Orchard Turn, #04-21/22, ION Orchard, Singapore 238801
- Contact: +65 6634 8488
6. Soul & Tables
Aside from wonderfully crafted pieces, Soul & Tables excels at service (including after-sales), delivery, and assembly too.
Best of all, you’ll get maintenance-free for the lifetime of the product! A sustainable practice we approve of thoroughly.
Don’t be surprised if you end up furnishing your whole home with their furniture!
- Ratings: 4.6 on Google from 122 reviews
- Address: 315 Outram Road #02-03 & #02-09, Tan Boon Liat Building, Singapore 169074
- Contact: +65 9272 1545
7. Mountain Living
Previously known as Mountain Teak, Mountain Living has gorgeous wooden furniture of different wood types.
Mid-century and modern minimalist designs dominate their showroom! Including pieces made with solid wood! A must-see for those who love wood furniture!
Service is great and you can expect your furniture to arrive in a timely manner!
- Ratings: 4.9 on Google from 92 reviews
- Address: 315 Outram Rd, #07-02, Singapore 169074
- Contact: +65 6224 7176
Those on a tight budget can seek out HipVan. You can find larger furniture pieces like sofa beds and dining sets at very attractive prices!
Customer service can vary from but on the whole, many are happy with the quality of the furniture. And the in-store and after-sales service!
Since they do stock their furniture from Malaysia, some pieces can take longer than others to arrive.
- Ratings: 4.3 on Google from 537 reviews
- Address: 3 Temasek Blvd, #02-728/729/730 Tower 3, Suntec City Mall, Singapore 038983
- Contact: +65 6291 1725
9. Journey East
Another place to check out if you’re keen on the industrial look of recycled furniture or reclaimed wood! Or if you just want unique pieces.
The staff is knowledgeable and very approachable.
Note that if you’re in a crunch to get your furniture, you’ll be taking a risk with this furniture shop in Singapore!
- Ratings: 4.5 on Google from 52 reviews
- Address: 315 Outram Rd, #03-02 Tan Boon Liat Building, Singapore 169074
- Contact: +65 6473 1693
10. Grey And Sanders
Also on Outram Road, Grey And Sanders have bespoke wooden furniture that make for stunning centerpieces in your home!
Their pride and joy are their table and leg combinations, featuring solid wood slabs so you can design your perfect desk and get it in 14 days!
The staff is ever so helpful and a great help if you need advice on what furniture to select!
- Ratings: 4.8 on Google from 167 reviews
- Address: 315 Outram Rd, #06-02, Singapore 169074
- Contact: +65 8371 8864
11. Born In Colour
There are 2 branches for Born In Color – one at Henderson, and the other at Yishun Industrial park:
Both with practical as well as unique furniture of high quality and with modern or vintage designs. They showcase many of the products you can see online too.
Either way, the friendly staff at Born In Colour will do their utmost best to make sure that you get what you want, even after sales!
- Ratings: 4.7 on Google from 162 reviews
- Address: 1024 Yishun Industrial Park A, #02-31, Singapore 768763
- Contact: +65 6257 2501
- Ratings: 4.8 on Google from 54 reviews
- Address: 201 Henderson Rd, [email protected], #07-11/12, Singapore 159545
- Contact: +65 6988 3308
There is no lack of furniture shops in Singapore. Picking the best of them is a tough choice and is very dependant on the individual’s preference!
Use this list as a reference the next time you find yourself in the position of wanting new furniture for your home!